To remain alive and vibrant in Social Work profession
- To build competent, professional social workers to meet the global demand.
- To impart value-based education on Social Justice, Empowerment and Democracy
- To create social sensitivity regarding social issues and crisis.
- To undertake social research, field action projects in the innovative fields of the profession of social work.
- To empower the marginalized groups such as Women, Children, Elderly, Differently Abled, Dalits and Tribals.
- To strengthen the participatory approaches in the development processes.
- To undertake social action in the protection and promotion of Human rights.