Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3 year regular programme offered by M.G University to the under graduate students, which focus on providing high quality professional management education to enthusiastic youngsters who wish to join as management executives in profit or non profit organisations and also to seek managerial and entrepreneurial abilities. It offers wide range of opportunities to the scholars to excel in their areas of interest and acquire the skills required to become the future Managers.
The Bachelor of Business Administration course is a sound mix of all functional areas of Business studies which provide participants with basic knowledge on different aspects of the administration of a business organisation. This discipline covers Management, Commerce, Banking, Economics, Industrial Psychology, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Communication, Entrepreneurship, Computer Application and Accounting Software. The course is designed in such a way to provide wide scope for practical exposure to the problems and opportunities of real business. There are two project studies ,one theoretical (Minor) and other practical (Major) as well as including three Industrial Visit and Report Presentation make uniqueness to this under graduate programme over the other similar ones.
- To provide knowledge regarding the fundamental concepts, principles and functions of Management.
- To develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the college students.
- To provide knowledge and requisite skills in several areas of Management like human resource, finance, operations and marketing to present a holistic understanding of a business system
- To equip the scholars with knowledge associated with critical thinking and problem solving.
- To provide practical industrial exposure to the scholars to hone their managerial competencies.
- To prepare the scholars to deliver effective oral business presentations employing a style of appropriate technologies and to achieve excellence in written communications.
- To inculcate global view of the commercial and organizational establishments.
- VARIOUS PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS
- IT COMPANY
- FINANCIAL ORGANISATIONS
- BANKS & INSURANCE
- ADVERTISEMNT AGENCIES
- ONLINE FOOD DELIVERY INDUSTRY
- MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- RETAIL STORES
- REAL-ESTATE INDUSTRY
- HEALTH SECTOR
- GOVERNMENT SECTOR JOBS
- UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
- PSC ( STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION )
- SSC (STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION)
- RRB( RAILWAY RESERVATION BOARD)
- STATE BANK
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT OF INDIA
- DEFENCE (ARMY/NAVY/AIRFORCE)
- TELECOM SECTOR OF INDIA
- CIVIL SERVICE (IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS)
- SELF-EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FAMILY BUSINESS