B.Sc Computer Science
BSc Computer Science, abbreviated as BSc CS, is a 3-year undergraduate program that deals with the subjects and topics related to computer science, computer application, and its services.
Eligibility criteria for admission: Candidate shall be required to have passed the plus two/equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
The main aim of this program is to create quality professionals and research fellows who can work in every sector of the world by implementing the technology of computer systems and software.
- Create and collaborate in emergent computing technologies leading to innovative solutions for industry and academia.
- Use current computing technologies and methods for the design and implementation of solutions in industry.
- Practice continuous learning to maintain and achieve professional and personal excellence.
- As a computing professional, collaborate effectively on domestic and global projects and programs.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal integrity, behaviour, and ethical and professional conduct.
- Mobile App Developer,
- Computer Network Architect
- Web Administrator
- Java Developer
- System Analyst
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer