B.Com Travel & Tourism
B.Com Travel & Tourism helps students to engage in diverse spheres of the Travel and Tourism industry. This course prepares students to stand up to the demands and challenges posed by the tourism and travel industry. It enables students to understand the relevance of the travel industry in India and abroad, highlighting the sector as one of the most essential income sources for many developing countries. On completion of the course, students can find placement in areas like tourism, hospitality, shipping, aviation, banking apart from immense opportunities to pursue higher studies.
- To offer wide exposure to the students to handle issues in tourism related business professionally.
- To Identify and analyse current trends in Tourism.
- To develop socially & ethically responsible business leaders.
- To design tourism products such as holiday packages, conferences, events etc as per market research and customer satisfaction.
- To handle travel operations for transportation, accommodation, sightseeing documentation, activities and amenities.
- Tourism Companies
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Tourism Promotion Office
- Hospitality industry
- Tour Operators&Consultant
- Travel Agencies
- Cruise Lines
- Tour Operations
- Tourist Resorts
- Transportation Services
- Government Tourist Information Officers