- The College council shall consist of the Principal, Heads of the Departments, two teaching faculty and a representative from Administrative section.
- The Principal shall be the ex-officio President of the Council.
- The general administration of the college shall vest in the Principal, subject to the control of the Director of Collegiate Education. Some of the general administrative work of the College can be allocated by the Principal among the members of Council, as necessary (e.g. Library, Athletics, Maintenance of Building and the ground etc.)
- The Council is liable to report any issue or enquiry concerning course of instruction, or rules of discipline to the Principal but shall not interfere in any manner with the general administration of the college which is vested in the Principal, acting under the orders and guidelines of the MG University.
- All matters regarding promotion, term certificates and scholarships shall ordinarily be decided by the Council.
- All cases of serious misconducts, which goes against the college or university guidelines, by any students involving loss of their term certificates or their removal or expulsion from the College shall be dealt with by the Principal, ordinarily in consultation with the College Council.
- Meeting of the Council shall be convened as per the requirement or by order of the Principal. He shall also convene a meeting when required to do so by on the written requisition of not less than two third of the members.
- Not less than three days’ notice of a meeting shall ordinarily be given to each member. The notice ordinarily be accompanied by the agenda.
- It shall be the duty of the Secretary to give notice of the meeting to the Council and to keep a record of the meeting proceedings
- Not less than majority of the members shall form the quorum and all questions shall be decided by a majority of the votes of members present.
- The Principal shall be the sole judge of any point of order. He may call any member to order and shall have power to take any action as necessary to enforce his decision.
- The Budget shall be framed by the Principal in consultation with the members of the Council and forwarded to the college governing board.
- Not with standing anything contained in the foregoing rules it shall be competent to the Principal to handle any matter which should ordinarily be disposed by the Council.
|Dr. Bruce Mathew (Principal)|
|Ms.Tintu Scaria (IQAC Coordinator with effect from June 2022 onwards)|
|Ms.Preethy M N (Asst. Prof. Dept. of English)|
|Ms.Jincy P Mathews (HOD, Dept. of Commerce)|
|Ms.Jili K Eldhose (HOD, Dept. of Tourism Studies)|
|Ms.Soumya Mathew (HOD, Dept. of Social Work)|
|Mr.Praveen Kumar K P (HOD, Dept. of Management)|
|Ms.Poornima N (HOD, Dept. of Computer Science and Applications)|
|Ms.Gini Baby (Office Administrator)|